- Clearing out your compost bin.
- Filling in bald spots.
- Sow and transplant.
- Crop care.
- Plant flowers.
- Take your spring annuals to the compost bin and replace with summer flowers.
- Fertilizing certain plants.
- Monitor for bugs in your vegetables.
- Getting rid of invasive pest plants.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Gardening Chores for May
For those of you in the southeast, you may want to consider visiting the May Page of Southeast: Organic Gardening's Monthly Garden Calendar. Even if your garden isn't organic many of the tips on that blog can apply to what you need to be doing this time of year. Such as: