- If you need to purchase any seeds, plants, replacement tools, etc. go ahead and start placing your orders.
- If your garden design wasn't quite right last year, rework your design to something that is more suitable for your needs.
- If you kept a garden journal review it, and start a new journal now being sure to record the plants and seeds that were ordered.
- Check any stored bulbs or vegetables that you may have.
- Take a class on gardening.
- Sharpen, clean, and test your gardening tools.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
January Gardening Tasks
A few things that you can be doing in January to prep yourself for the gardening season: