In talking to some friends and coworkers I found a list of great ideas.
Apparently, there are quite a lot of things to used dried tomatoes for (I'm talking recipe wise). Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- In a salad.
- Mixed into pasta dishes
- chopped or minced and mixed with eggs or other breakfast dishes
- In soups.
- Stir fried in your favorite Asian dish
- Used in a sun-dried tomato hummus recipe
- Used in bruschettas (a drier version of bruschetta anyway)
- In sandwiches
- In various "wet" salads, such as potato, chicken, macaroni
Need planting help? Visit Tomato Companion Planting